Aladdin Storage Lift (ASL-500) Garage Attic Elevator
The Aladdin Storage elevator is ideal to help improve your garage organization. The Aladdin Storage Lift is a motorized attic lift used to carry garage storage items between your attic and the floor below. It eliminates the difficult, time consuming, and dangerous task of lugging storage items up and down a pull-down stairway. It’s designed to handle loads up to 500lbs.
If you have limited space for garage shelving then the Aladdin is the perfect garage storage system to help you fully utilize that attic space. A great way to organize all those items too big for your storage cabinets.
The ASL-500 is neatly tucked away in the area above your ceiling. Installation by your carpenter and electrician is simple, in both new construction and existing homes. The ASL-500 is mostly pre-assembled.
Aladdin Storage Lifts are ETL listed and have been rigorously tested. They are designed for years of trouble-free operation with a 5 year parts warranty and use the latest technology for electrical components and safety systems.
- Model # - ASL500
- Maximum Lifting Capacity – 500 lbs.
- Motor Rating – 115V AC, 60HZ, 7.2A, .33HP
- Dimensions of Unit – 72 1⁄4” wide x 92 1⁄4” long x 18” tall
- Cart Assembly Load Area – 36” wide x 68 3⁄4”
- Ceiling Hole Size– 46 1⁄2” wide x 82” long
- Winch Cable Strength – 1,800 lbs. for each of four cables
- Winch Cable Working Load – 400 lbs. for each of four cables
- Shipping Weight – 315 lbs.
- Keyswitch Controller - Included
Things to know:
1. The Aladdin Storage Lift is ETL listed in the US & Canada.
2. Aladdin only manufacturers one size Storage Lift, the ASL500.
3. The garage ceiling height cannot exceed 16 feet.
4. Designed to fit a min 2x8, max 16 inch-tall attic floor joist. (Please
call if different ph# 256-429-9700)
5. The unit requires one dedicated 15amp circuit for power.
6. The ASL500 can lift up to 500 lbs.
7. The installed weight of the unit is approximately 270 lbs.
8. Not intended for human transport (separate attic access is required)
9. Every installation is different. Consult a structural engineer to
confirm installation and load capacity of the ASL500 can be safely
supported by existing structure.
Materials not provided:
1. 68.5”x44” Plywood for cart floor (3/8 Plywood recommended)
2. 1/4" Trim panel 83.5"x 48" (Finished Plywood recommended)
Trim panel should not exceed 20 lbs.
***An Exclusive Offer for you***
Here at Storage Lifts Direct we give you direct access to the industry's leading motorized garage storage lifts, at the lowest possible prices. We have garage ceiling lifts available for light duty work such as hanging your bicycle on a bike lift or a floor mounted lift to help you double stack heavier toys like motor cycles and ATV's and everything in between. We are the direct source for the largest selection of powered lifts online. We pride ourselves on award winning customer service. We are an American Company serving Americans.